Josh,

We have never charged anything for ezEdit, other than custom integration
contracts.  You must be confused.  Being the developer and sole
supporter of this product, I don't recall ever being contacted by you.

If you did indeed purchase our ezEdit product
(http://www.siteobjects.com/examples/ezedit_scratchpad.cfm) I would like
to know where you purchased it from.  We strictly prohibit the resale of
this this component in our license, and this would make me quite upset.

You are though, correct in the fact that we are not supporting this
product(ezEdit) anymore, I only have a finite amount of time and I am
very busy working on version 2.0 (soEditor currently in beta).  Please
understand, this is a free product, and support really takes up a lot of
time.

soEditor is a much more solid product and our next beta release will
really bring things together.  I am happily accepting enhancement
requests as well as taking care of any bug fixes in soEditor.  So feel
free to join the team.

Information, downloads & _support_ can be had here:
http://forums.siteobjects.com

On another note, if anyone is doing any SOAP/Webservice work, I would
like to hear from you.  I have some tags that I am finishing up that
facilitates this, (much like soXML is for XML) and I need some informed
testers, before I release it publicly.

Happy Coding,

Brett Suwyn