Yes - my provider's DNS servers are lightning fast.

OK - this solves one problem, but not the 2nd part of the problem which is
that I need to increment the shipping costs.

I loop through a list of product ids first.
While in the loop, I do a lookup to the shipping options lookup table for
the product in the current step of the loop.  The result is between 1 and 5
or so different shipping options (costs).

Then the loop continues to the next product.

So basically what I need to do is this....

Check for the existence of "shipping_cost#currentrow#".

If the var exists, increment it with the current shipping cost for the
current product.  Otherwise set the var with the current shipping cost.

At the end, I should have a certain number of vars based upon the available
shipping methods.

Does that make sense?

---mark

Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com