A client of mine has a site at Shanje, and he's written to me telling me
that his site's been down for 24 hours now, and there is no response from
Shiloh Jennings.   I've emailed him too and had no response.

Does anyone else here have a site at Shanje?

Is your site down too?    Anyone know anything about their status?

The Shanje's own site, //shanje.com is up and going, and my client's email
and ftp are working, and the ping to the site gives a decent result, its
just that the browser times out getting any page on his site.   Any browser,
from any pc.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia