From: Russell Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 10:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE:XML with ColdFusion

Hi,
Have a look at siteobjects.com's soxml tag (also available at the allaire
tag gallery) It use cfobject to invoke an instance of the msxml parser and
run the methods, (just like asp!).

I have a version that uses xerces instead of msxml (in case you have
Linux/Solaris CF server) if you want it, mail me off list and I can send it
to you (Its not in tag gallery yet as it is not fully featured yet)

Russell Brown
Internet Application Developer
Freeserve.com Plc, PO Box 452, Leeds LS2 7EY
Telephone: 0113 207 1203