Glad to see CrystalTech upgraded (I host an important site there and I am
very happy about the service).

Anyway, www.chicagowebs.com already had CF 5 since a few weeks even if it's
not stated on their website, their are a newcomer with CF, but have a great
reputation on NT hosting

Massimo

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...