Thanks.  When I used double hashes, the form worked ok.  However, when I
clicked on the jump my computer, instead of going to the target spot, read
the code from the very beginning of the form and coming across empty field
values (because, after all, I'm still making the form and I haven't filled
it in yet), gave me the following error message:

"Error resolving parameter CUSTFIRSTNAME

ColdFusion was unable to determine the value of the parameter."

This is a problem, because I'm building this form as a demonstration, and
the person evaluating it is likely to check if the jump works before putting
in data.  How can I stop my computer from reading the code above the jump?

Hubert

---
Hubert Earl

ICQ#: 16199853

My Jamaican Art, Craft & More Online Store:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/hearl/link_page_for_go_jamaica.html
Check out the art print bargains available! Beautiful prints as low as
US$7.50 each, less if you purchase 2 or more. Also being sold:  the
Genealogy of Jamaica CD-ROM