From: Bill Davidson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 4:31 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Is it possible to break out the code in a table from a file
that is read in

I think the easiest way to do it is to modify the file slightly so that the
(or use a title="key" attribute or something).

<cfset begin_pos = find("<TD >", variable_that_contains_the_table_code) + 5>
<cfset end_pos = find("</TD>", variable_that_contains_the_table_code,
begin_pos) -1>
<cfset string_chunk = mid(variable_that_contains_the_table_code, begin_pos,
end_pos)>

Something like that should work.  I think.  If you use a different qualifier
instead of <td >, just replace that bit.

-Bill
brainbox