More info on this...

I went through the app and modified it to use client vars instead of session
vars - and the SAME thing happened - the user I was on the phone with, who
was going through the training app and I was monitoring his progress via the
database... another user hopped on and started using the app... and this
guy's CLIENT vars bounced over to this other guy's. Grr.

Next thing I'm trying is going back to session vars, but passing cfid/token
through the url/form EVERY damn time.

Carry on...
--Scott