From: Jim Mixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 10:01 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFHTTP Prob

Hi list . .
  Anyone using a tag that sends data, such as to a credit card server,
using CFHTTP POST and doing it successfully using
WinNT 4, sp 6 and CF 4.5 ?

It seems like the tag is functioning but I don't think it is actually
delivering the data . . . this was working previously on CF 4.0 and 4.01
but not 4.5 and I have tried it on actual other servers set up the same way
and it does not work on them either, so I don't think it has anything to do
with the actual server itself . . .

thanks for any help with this problem .. .

Jim Mixon - CEO
APT POINT NET, Inc. "A Premiere InterNET Gateway" . . .
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.apt.net/
PO Box 160217 Hialeah, FL 33016 305-821-8451
FAX (305) 821-8189 auto-switching FAX