I need some suggestions on several different topics here.

1.  We have a web app that will be used by many, many people.  We would like
to host this app on a cluster of servers.  The catch is, we want everyone to
use the same copy of code for the app, but each person/company needs their
own database.  If we get 1000 companies using this thing, I don't want to
have to replicate 1000 different DSNs for the different databases accross
all of the clustered servers.  What I would like to do is find a way to
connect to the various databases without having to use a DSN.  We tried
using OLEDB and specifying the database file, but we couldn't get that to
work.  Maybe someone could explain to me how to get OLEDB to work with
Sybase 7, or maybe tell me another way to do what I'm trying to do.

2.  We want people who want to use the app to be able to sign up for it on
the web site and begin using it almost immediately, without any intervention
on our part.  Signing up for the app requires that the sign up program
creates some folders and registry entries on each server in the cluster.  Is
there an example, or tutorial where the best way to handle this is
explained?

Thanks

Todd