Can you ping the unix server?
(assuming it is on a separate box)

-----Original Message-----
From: W Luke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 6:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Can't perform queries in Unix

Hi,

I'm trying to run a query - as basic as they come - to insert form data into
a table.  Except that the server is throwing a strange error at me:

"An error occurred while attempting to establish a connection to the server.

The most likely cause of this problem is that the server is not currently
running. Verify that the server is running and restart it if necessary.

Unix error number 2 occurred: No such file or directory"

The form action and method have been defined, and the page definately does
exist.  I'm using the correct Datasource, DBtype, Username & Password - what
else can I do?

In desperation

--
Will