I'm going to assume this is an older message that's coming in now as part of
that flood. Besides backlogged mail for those who were unable to get mail
during the down time, the list is now getting messages sent within the last
few days that just never hit the machine. You should see mail from the 2nd
till today coming in at different times. I was kind of shocked at the amount
of mail. Nice to see the new server holding up under what is at least a half
million messages in the last 3 days.