From: Gilbert Midonnet [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 July 2001 15:20
To: CF-Talk
Subject: access not accepting insert statement

I'm using coldfusion and access (ODBC) and having a problem.    When
multiple insert statements arrive at the same time only the first insert
statement is accepted.  We don't have that many users on the system
(Intranet) so it doesn't make sense to migrate from access.

Is there a way of queuing the insert statements, or any other way of solving
this problem?

Gilbert Midonnet
BrokerTec USA, LLC
(201) 209-7843

confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mistransmission. If
copies of it from your
system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not,
directly or indirectly,
use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended
recipient.