> Has anyone use Windows Service for Unix with CF before?
> I need some help on this issue. We have Windows 2000 Server
> as Webserver and it has Windows Service for Unix installed
> on the Windows 2000 Server. One of my CFM template need to
> get a document from UNIX share drive then copy over to Windows
> 2000 server. I am able to installed SFU( Service for Unix),
> but I am not able to list the file or copy the file.

There seem to be lots of reasons why you might have problems.

Are you running NFS on the Unix machine?
Are you able to mount the remote filesystem?
Does the CF service account have access to the mounted filesystem?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444