From: Dasher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 10:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Verity and META tags...

I need to get verity to read meta tags or at least
something other than just body text so I can control
what is put at the top of the list.

Does anyone know how to do this?

My experiments suggest the only thing Verity looks at when indexing
is actual text on the the HTML page, no META tags of any kind...

Thanks!
-- Dasher
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bentmedia.com/