Hello Dave,

I did find the CreateUsers.vbs script.. Thanks!  It's not the one I used
before.. But it will do nicely for testing purposes.  I'm not sure,
however, where I would get a list of "property" values to set using this
script.  But I'll keep looking around.

Also, in searching the Dev Exchange.. I couldn't fine anything that
would do what we're talking about here.  I did a search for "Active
Directory", "create users" and "add users".  None turned up anything
that was even close to what we're talking about here.  Can you tell me
where you found those that you're talking about.

Thanks again!

        Lee