From: stas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 11:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Debug output

Is there a way to capture CFAS's debug output and format it? My problem is
that if I develop a site that has a dark background, I can't see any debug
information because the text is dark too. I am mainly interested in looking
at SQL statements, I know you can see most other information (passed vars,
etc) using many of the custom tags.

Thanks