Yeah I know this sound lame, but does anyone anywhere have a decrypted
version of cfcache.  I'm trying to come up with a work-around for a
problem we're having (using weird port numbers and some-such), and the
trouble is somewhere in cfcache.

Not that there's a problem with cfcache, I'd just like to change it
slightly, rather than having to roll my own.

Why did they encrypted it anyway?

Cheers,
Dan.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("the intended
recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.

It may contain information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
the applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by
Live Information Systems Limited.