From: Bud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 6:12 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Doc Watson

On 7/5/01, CF-Talk \(SD Solutions\) penned:
>I don't know any CF 4.52.
>The last update I know of is: 4.5.1 SP2

Yeah yeah yeah. That's what everyone calls it and it's easier than
typing it your way. :)

Now, if someone could answer my question??? (below)

:-D

--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452