Debbie

Thanks for the quick.  You are probably right.  I just checked the
Studio versions of a couple of our developers and it seems that after
installing Windows 2000 from scratch and re-installing CF Studio 4.5,
the additional updates hadn't been applied.

I apologize to the list for my erroneous thoughts regarding the
connection between my problem and recent security patch.

Jackson Moore
[EMAIL PROTECTED]