From: Michael S. Kimmett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 2:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CF XML-RPC

All of the examples that I have seen on the web (Note: I have not seen one
CF example yet) use a RPC call to a proxy server.  The proxy server then
translates the XML that I sent to the proxy server into the SOAP message.  I
know that this is not true SOAP, but it seems that this is the only solution
that I have seen that works.

I can not go to CF5.0.  The client wants us to stay with 4.5.  Any other
suggestions out there?

--Michael