Actually, HoF has been on CF 5 since the lists were moved to the new box. I
ran a few security checkers against it and it's cool. I'm installing CF 2 on
my laptop to test this out. I want to know the problem not to tell everyone
how to use it but to see its limitations. If Website will not have the
performance hit but IIS will, I want to know. The more time goes by the more
I'm finding out and thankfully MM keeps coming out with info to tell me if
I'm on the right path or not. :)