> > > Do you set this tag (cfapplication) on the fly in the middle
> > > of your code somewhere or is this located in the Application.cfm
> > > file?
> >
> > I'd only set it once, in Application.cfm.
>
> But if you do it there, then how do you use session vars?

Just like anyone else uses them, I guess. There's nothing here that would
stop you from using Session or Client variables normally.

> How do you delete a user's cookie file on their machine
> remotely? That isn't possible. Maybe I misunderstand.

You can delete a cookie by using the EXPIRES="NOW" attribute of CFCOOKIE.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444