Well, you should wait at least a day or two before you whine.  Your question
just showed up this morning.

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Kiessling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 1:45 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE:

Dylan-
1) Probably so - I posted it previously though, and was trying to see if
people just perhaps missed the message.
2) I understand that completely - I too work - or rather have been thrown
into a contract position where it's all ASP, which I know nothing about and
am having a lovely time with that.
3) So I should instead just be quiet and be satisfied that the question was
not?
+ The Bonus #4) Whine