> Will Swain wrote:
>
> > If I remember correctly, Error 1450 could mean that your
> registry is full,
> > or near to full.
>

> No. It simply means out of resources.
> If the error occurs when accessing the registry (using a cfapplication
> tag with clientmanagement enabled) it usually points to a full registry,
> but during file uploads it is not.

You need to check that none of the disks on your server are full, but Will
is correct, usually 1450 on a CF Server means that the registry is full
courtesy of a glut of Client variables in the registry.

You can temporarily fix this problem by increasing the size of the registry
in the Virtual Memory settings under Performance Options in your system
properties, but really you need to set up a datasource for your client
variable store.

People will disagree with me cos "Access is bad", which quite frankly is
pure and utter rubbish!  (Build your databases and your SQL better!)

But, getting back to the point, you can use an access datasource for a
client store in the short term or even long term if your server is only low
usage.  The recommended client store is of course SQL Server or Oracle.

How you clean up the registry after changing your client store or how you
transfer the existing client variables to the new store I've not put any
effort into coming up with a solution.  If anyone has any suggestions (Not
RegClean!!!) then I'd be interested to hear.

Regards

Stephen
PS. Client Storage set up is in the CF Administrator under the variables
section.