From: Deanna L. Schneider [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 July 2001 17:50
To: CF-Talk
Subject: scatter graph solution

Hi Folks,
We haven't upgraded to 5.0 yet, and I have a client that wants a
scatter
graph (or a line graph), but not a bar graph. I'm pretty sure there's
no
easy way to do this for free. So, I've now been charged with figuring
out if
we should buy some add on (like Corda), or wait to complete this
project
until we have 5.0 installed (hopefully in the fall).

Thoughts, anyone?

Thanks!
-Deanna

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
UWEX Cooperative Extension Electronic Publishing Group
103 Extension Bldg
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 265-7923