Nope not at all....just keep the posts CF specific!

Andrew Ewings
Project Manager
Thoughtbubble Ltd
http://www.thoughtbubble.net
United Kingdom
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7387 8890
New Zealand
http://www.thoughtbubble.co.nz/
Tel: +64 (0) 9 488 9131
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential
and
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Thoughtbubble. This information may be
subject to legal, professional or other privilege and further
distribution
of it is strictly prohibited without our authority. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, copy,
distribute, or
retain this message. Please notify us on +44 (0)207 387 8890.