From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 19 July 2001 13:24
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Is this list monitored?

Jeez.....some of you people are far too highly strung. The guy
apologised.
I've never seen a post like it before on this list, and it was only
his
opinion.
And at the end of the day, you can moderate your self. If you don't
like the
sound of a topic, don't read it.

Now....can we get back to cf related stuff??

Will