On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:26:02 -0500, "Stephen Hait" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>What are some of the tools or methods to use when trying to
>debug Fusebox apps?

I find that turning on debugging output in the ColdFusion administrator is
very helpful. Seeing which files were executed (although I don't think they
show up in the correct order, which is a pain) lets you figure out exactly
where you are up to in your app. Alternatively, someone mentioned recently
that they put html comments in all their fuses for troubleshooting - even
action and query fuses - so that when you view source you can see what has
been executed and in what order.

When I was first learning fusebox, I found tracking down bugs was a huge
nightmare. Now that I'm more comfortable with it, I find that modifying old
apps in 'traditional' CF style is much more confusing.

HTH,
Kay.