I don't know I have not tried.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Lancelot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 8:43 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: http server for windoz ME?

how about apache?

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hergenroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 July 2001 13:45
To: CF-Talk

There is a way to Install PWS on ME, I did it when ME first was released
because my new laptop came with it.  I have since switched to Win2K Pro,
thank god.  Anyway, you have to jump through a lot of hoops to install it,
and it may not work correctly.  There was a step by step walk through
somewhere on Microsoft's website, I don't have the exact URL.

Chuck Hergenroeder

Web Developer
RedSiren Technologies Inc.
412 281 4427