Hey all...

Question about editing database information. I have an inventory database
that I want users to be able to update via a web interface. For the initial
entry, I have a screen that enters a single item, then updates the database
(Access at the moment). For editing purposes, I'd like them to be able to
edit up to 10 records at a time.

Is this suited more to CFGRID, or CFFORM? (As you can tell, I am on the
newer side of the CF fence.)

And, does CFGRID handle entering in 10 new records at a time? Or should I
stick with the single page entry? (Users sometimes will be entering in
quite a few new items, and single screen entry gets long and tedious).

Any opinions? Or is there something even better out there that I haven't
seen yet?

John Paitel