I am looking for help on a way to query a table fast and efficiently.  I am currently
using a ODBC connection to SQL2000 Server with a simple CFQUERY tag doing the query.
For a table with 18K records, it takes 14 seconds.

I know this is not doing something correct!!  Any help designing new query statements
or set up of CF or SQL2000 Servers would be helpful.

Thank you for your time.

Dave Clay
Internet Facilitator
Trus Joist, A Weyerhaeuser Business