From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 7:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: SmServAz.exe...cf server?

Hello,

    We just had our server upgraded to CFServer 5.0 yesterday.  This
morning, when we connected via pcanywhere, we get the "system is busy or
waiting for a response" message and the app that it's referring to is
SmServAz.exe.  Is that an exe file in CF server 5.0?  Our servers are hosted
remotely so I can't look for myself and the folks on that end are
speculating.

Thanks all!

Michael Corrigan
Programmer