In Canada,There's Nunuvut as well...  The abbreviation is NU.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 1:08 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Country - States Database

Here's what I have in one of my databases...  Mexico isn't complete, but I'm
pretty sure that Canada is.  My partner even threw in two of Sweden's as a
bonus.

AB   Alberta                             Canada
BC   British Columbia                    Canada
MB   Manitoba                            Canada
NB   New Brunswick                       Canada
NF   Newfoundland                        Canada
NT   Northwest Terr. & Nunavut           Canada
NS   Nova Scotia                         Canada
ON   Ontario                             Canada
PE   Prince Edward Island                Canada
QC   Quebec                              Canada
SK   Saskatchewan                        Canada
YK   Yukon                               Canada
DF   Distrito Federal                    Mexico
MX   Mexico                              Mexico
JO   Jonkoping                           Sweden
UP   Uppland                             Sweden
AL   Alabama                             United States of America
AK   Alaska                              United States of America
AZ   Arizona                             United States of America
AR   Arkansas                            United States of America
CA   California                          United States of America
CO   Colorado                            United States of America
CT   Connecticut                         United States of America
DE   Delaware                            United States of America
FL   Florida                             United States of America
GA   Georgia                             United States of America
HI   Hawaii                              United States of America
ID   Idaho                               United States of America
IL   Illinois                            United States of America
IN   Indiana                             United States of America
IA   Iowa                                United States of America
KS   Kansas                              United States of America
KY   Kentucky                            United States of America
LA   Louisiana                           United States of America
ME   Maine                               United States of America
MD   Maryland                            United States of America
MA   Massachusetts                       United States of America
MI   Michigan                            United States of America
MN   Minnesota                           United States of America
MS   Mississippi                         United States of America
MO   Missouri                            United States of America
MT   Montana                             United States of America
NE   Nebraska                            United States of America
NV   Nevada                              United States of America
NH   New Hampshire                       United States of America
NJ   New Jersey                          United States of America
NM   New Mexico                          United States of America
NY   New York                            United States of America
NC   North Carolina                      United States of America
ND   North Dakota                        United States of America
OH   Ohio                                United States of America
OK   Oklahoma                            United States of America
OR   Oregon                              United States of America
PA   Pennsylvania                        United States of America
RI   Rhode Island                        United States of America
SC   South Carolina                      United States of America
SD   South Dakota                        United States of America
TN   Tennessee                           United States of America
TX   Texas                               United States of America
UT   Utah                                United States of America
VT   Vermont                             United States of America
VA   Virginia                            United States of America
WA   Washington                          United States of America
WV   West Virginia                       United States of America
WI   Wisconsin                           United States of America
WY   Wyoming                             United States of America

|----------------+--------------------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney   |People who have no faults are terrible; there is no way |
|Systems Engineer|of taking advantage of them.                            |
|LAN Optimization|                                                        |
|Team            |                                                        |
|Voice:          |                                                        |
|813.978.4404    |                                                        |
|Pager:          |                                                        |
|888.985.8519    |                                                        |
|----------------+--------------------------------------------------------|

                    "Shawn Grover"

                    <sgrover@OBJECT        To:     CF-Talk
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    WORKS.com>             cc:

                                           Subject:     RE: Country - States
Database
                    07/25/2001

                    03:25 PM

                    Please respond

                    to cf-talk

can you post the URLs to the North American ones you've seen?  I'm sure I
can find a use for them...

Shawn Grover