On 7/25/01, Kirk Boecker penned:
>Bud,
>
>You ARE the man, thanks - this is very nice.
>
>Where the heck did you get the data to make it?

I started at the CIA World Factbook site. That's where I got the
administrative divisions (states) to go with each country from. A
whole bunch of the Country Codes are wrong there. You'd think the CIA
would have that stuff right. LOL

When I was done initially I had what appeared to be like 300+
countries, which didn't match any country list I looked at. Come to
find out I had every uninhabited land mass in the world in there. I
think even Gilligan's Island was in there. ;) I since deleted all of
those.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452