Oh you capitalist you!! :)

Glad to hear it Ben.  Already have mine on order.  (Unless me being your
personal water-boy is worth a free copy!?  ;)

As always.. Take care.

        Lee

dfusA/. (Don't worry about the cover shown on Amazon.com, it is wrong,
the correct cover is the one shown on my site).

Enjoy!

--- Ben

PS Sorry about the cross posting. Well, ok, I am not sorry, but forgive
me anyway. :-)

Ben Forta - Macromedia Inc.
  E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Phone:      (248)424-8420
  Fax:        (248)424-8421
  Macromedia: http://www.macromedia.com/
  Allaire:    http://www.allaire.com/
  Personal:   http://www.forta.com/

WAP is hot! Want to know more? You need "The WAP Book" - go to
http://www.thewapbook.com/ for more info!