Would this our Bibles 3rd testament?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Forta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 8:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Blatant advertising (you have been warned)

Because I am being asked about this several times a day now ...

The new edition of my "ColdFusion 5 Web Application Construction Kit" is
now
shipping. The book, now in it's 4th edition, has grown dramatically
(it's
50% bigger, excluding the appendixes!) and now includes coverage of CF5
features, lots more basics and tips, project planning, methodologies
(including an overview of Fusebox, cfObjects, and others), server
configuration fine-tuning, code management, Flash integration, using
UltraDev, and much more. All the code examples and applications are new,
even the examples have all been updated and revamped, and the ever
popular
tag and function references are now in electronic form (PDF) so you can
search and print them as needed. The book page is at
http://www.forta.com/books/0789725843/, and you can buy from Amazon.com
(who
are taking advance orders) at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0789725843/benfortascoldfusA/.
(Don't
worry about the cover shown on Amazon.com, it is wrong, the correct
cover is
the one shown on my site).

Enjoy!

--- Ben

PS Sorry about the cross posting. Well, ok, I am not sorry, but forgive
me
anyway. :-)

Ben Forta - Macromedia Inc.
  E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Phone:      (248)424-8420
  Fax:        (248)424-8421
  Macromedia: http://www.macromedia.com/
  Allaire:    http://www.allaire.com/
  Personal:   http://www.forta.com/

WAP is hot! Want to know more? You need "The WAP Book" - go to
http://www.thewapbook.com/ for more info!