From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 3:41 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Battle of the Gurus (Re: Blatant advertising (you have been
warned))

  I think it is a good sign for the ColdFusion community.  Because more
ColdFusion books means that someone somewhere believes there is a market of
CF Developers to sell books to.  It is also likely that non-CF developers
will see our books on the bookstore shelves and start to take notice of the
technology.

  One could argue that it is bad for authors, because the market is
becoming flooded and there is less of a chance of making the big
money?  However, I suspect that there is room for multiple books on CF
books.  Who here only owns one book on a single technology?

  Did I plug Instant ColdFusion yet?  I just got my copy.
   www.instantcoldfusion.com  (for a sample chapter and other information) .