All,

I'm trying to find a way to find the name of a calling template. say, for
instance I've got the following page structure:

index.cfm ---include--> somefile.cfm ---include--> anotherfile.cfm

When I'm executing in the "anotherfile.cfm" is there a way to get the
filename of the calling page? (somefile.cfm) When cold fusion generates an
error it shows you a stack trace of customtags, and a list of include files.
this leads me to believe that it is storing this information somewhere. it
needs to be possible somehow to find the filename of the file calling the
include.

I'd appreciate some help on this issue.

Leon