From: Sammy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Practice

I agree, examples are a good way to learn ( observation - a manditory
attribute for any scientest) Sometimes looking at someone elses code,
correctly written, can impart knowledge very quickly.  For example, what
kind of code will you find in the application.cfm file of a "in production"
site, written by experienced developers would be interesting to a beginner.
Unfortunately, entire web sites in CF may not be available unless someone is
willing to post their entire code on one of the websites.