When attempting to install CF 5.0 nothing happens!  Let me explain: It does
mention that CF 4.5 is installed and that it will be upgraded.  That is
fine. But then nothing.  I watch Ikernel.exe, which is Install Shield, just
consume memory.  The only way to kill it is to end the task in task manager.
Once I do that I receive an error about the RPC service is unavailable.  The
RPC service is running so I don't know what is happening.  I manually
stopped CF executive and application server in addition to site minder.
This made no difference.  If anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil