Well, don't get excited just yet...

I installed the drivers and attempted to connect to my local address book
using CF and Notes SQL.  I was able to set up the ODBC connection, and I
even reverse-engineered the database structure using Visio 2002's Database
Model template, but when I created a CF test page and did a cfquery, it
immediately crashed cfserver.exe.

CF server 4.5.2 Pro on Win2K Pro SP2, 256MB RAM, Lotus Notes R5.0.8, Notes
SQL 3.0
|----------------+--------------------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney   |"We didn't inherit the land from our fathers. We are    |
|Systems Engineer|borrowing it from our children."                        |
|LAN Optimization|                                                        |
|Team            |                                                        |
|Voice:          |                                          - Amish belief|
|813.978.4404    |                                                        |
|Pager:          |                                                        |
|888.985.8519    |                                                        |
|----------------+--------------------------------------------------------|

                    "Angél

                    Stewart"             To:     CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <gel@carigame        cc:

                    r.com>               Subject:     RE: Hooking to Lotus Notes.-
SOLUTION

                    07/27/2001

                    10:49 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

Yes thats it!
Thank you !
I've been scouring the Lotus Notes site but apparently wasn't looking in
the right place heh heh.

It's interesting that no one seems to have actually USED the ODBC driver to
hook to notes for an application though..
:)

*wiggles happily*

-Gel