Hey all...

I have a page that loops to produce an identical table five times, using
the loop index to assign unique names to all fields. On the handling page,
I use a loop to recreate all the params that might be coming from the first
page.

Once those are created, I loop a third time to validate and perform the
insert query. I would like to use CFTRY/CFCATCH to get any errors, and send
them to an error page if the update doesnt happen.

My question - Do I put cftransaction/cftry/cfcatch inside the loop, right
around the query? Or do I structure it so that the loop is inside the error
trapping structure?

Also, if this is the wrong forum for these (Admittedly) newbieish
questions, please let me know. I've already received some excellent help on
here (Thanks, Mark!), and I wouldn't want to annoy the CF deities... ;-)))

A minor acolyte,
John