I like to use custom tags for header/footer inclusion, because it is
easy and elegant for our non-CFers to use:
-----
<cf_MyHeadFoot metaTitle="TitleToAppearAtTopOfBrowser"
    pageTitle="TitleToAppearInHTML"
    metaDescription="DescriptionToGoInDescriptionMetaTag"
    metaKeywords="KeywordsToGoInDescriptionMetaTag">

Body contents go here.

</cf_MyHeadFoot>
-----

However, if you want to use Verity to search the site, you lose the
page titles, since Verity extracts titles from the

There is a workaround, which almost defeats the easiness and elegance
of the custom tag:
-----
<cf_MyHeadFoot metaTitle="TitleToAppearAtTopOfBrowser"
    pageTitle="TitleToAppearInHTML"
    metaDescription="DescriptionToGoInDescriptionMetaTag"
    metaKeywords="KeywordsToGoInDescriptionMetaTag">
<title>TitleToAppearAtTopOfBrowser</title> <--HERE'S THE WORKAROUND
Body contents go here.

</cf_MyHeadFoot>
-----

Is there a better way? Is there a way to hack Verity to understand
that my "metaTitle" attribute is an alternate source of the document
title? Is Verity not the way to go? Any ideas whatsoever? :)

Thanks,
Jamie