> OK I made a mistake.
>
> In the CFAdministrator, I disabled the CFREGISTRY tag. And then
> I discovered that once you do that, you can no longer use the
> CFAdministrator. Great.

If I recall correctly, this only happens if you have the incorrect path
specified in the CF Administrator for the Administrator application itself.
Since you've reenabled CFREGISTRY, you should be able to set this path
correctly, then disable CFREGISTRY without affecting your ability to use the
Administrator.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: (202) 797-5496