> I'm trying to setup CF 4.5 Pro to use NT Authentication, I
> can't find the screens to set this up, so I'm guessing I need
> Enterprise to do this.

If you want to allow CF to query your NT SAM using the Advanced Security
interface (using the CFAUTHENTICATE tag, for example), you need CF
Enterprise. On the other hand, that might not be what you need or want. You
can secure your CFM files using permissions, and have IIS prompt the user
for username and password, using Basic Authentication, NT Authentication
(this requires an IE client) or Basic Authentication through SSL. Or, if you
want to be able to programmatically query the NT SAM from within your CF
code, you can use one of the many add-on interfaces that allow this, such as
the Internet Hosting Toolkit from http://www.intrafoundation.com/.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496