From: Steven Dworman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 8:36 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: locking error

Can someone explain this error to me?  I took out the locks in the
application.cfm file when I got this error message.

Unable to acquire lock for single threaded sessions within timeout period.

Please raise the request timeout limit to lengthen the time available to
acquire the lock.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFAPPLICATION), occupying document position (1:1) to (4:58) in the template
file
/data1/entdocs/devwww.vzncontract.com/cfm/vzncontract/vzn/Application.cfm