From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 4:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: What is the purpose of the \cfusion\mail\undevilr
directory?

There are lots of reasons.  Most of which have to do with failure to
communicate with the mail server.  Causes can include am empty "from" field,
network outage between CF and your mail server, misconfigurations of mail
servers, etc...

As blatant self-promotion, I would like to suggest that you check out the
following tag to make sure your CFMAIL messages are delivered reliably.  It
can retry failed messages and send you failure reports, it can even retry
different SMTP servers if you wish.

CF_ResendUndeliverableMail3
http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=05D90D06-6C6B-11D5-83
F100508B94F85A

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software