From: S R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 4:39 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: can't connect to mail server

Are there any ideas as to why Cold Fusion cannot connect to a mail server?
You can rule out the mail server being down or change of address because I
just tested it using a non-cold fusion program and I received an email. When
I go to the CF Admin and 'verify' the mail server connection I get 'Unable
to connect to server'. It was working last week and today all of a sudden I
send any emails via CFmail or Cf_aspmail