I was playing around trying to learn how to get CFSCHEDULE tag to work and found
something interesting that suggests a bug.

The INTERVAL parameter is Required for Updates.  The list of possible parameter values:
DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY, NOW, EXECUTE, x
where x is number of minutes.

I wanted a Once-Only event so I tried an Interval value of Execute and then Now.
Neither one set the interval correctly.  By that I mean, when I went into CF
Administrator Scheduled Events and opened the event I had just created, none of the
three radio buttons (One time, Repeating, Delay minutes) were set!  If I specified an
Interval of Daily it set the radio button for repeating Daily.  I tried over and over,
trying different variations and could not get the One time radio button to be
selected.  If I left it in that state, it would NOT run my scheduled URL template.  It
acted like it was scheduling an event that never ran.  I made sure I scheduled events
longer than the 15 min. lead time interval.

I finally decided to try an Interval value of "ONCE" and voila...it set the radio
button to One time and the list of events in the CF Administrator showed a Intervale
of "Once-Only" and it scheduled the event and executed my template.  But ONCE is not a
documented value.  In fact EXECUTE and NOW are barely documented anywhere and are not
very clearly defined.  Ben Forta's book talks about it but he says EXECUTE seems to
set to DAILY, while NOW sets the operation to execute immediately.  I could get
neither to do as he describes.

To top it all off, the CF Reference manual doesn't even have CFSCHEDULE tag in it!!!

Any comments, experiences that would enlighten me more on this strange semi-documented
tag?

Bruce Holm - Web Programmer
Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]